Here at QNet we’re dedicated to getting you the biggest (data) bang for your buck, and this includes keeping you up to date with our – and the government’s – latest schemes to get you saving. Have a browse of our latest
Launched by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) as part of its Local Full Fibre Networks Programme, The Gigabit Voucher Scheme is a government-funded programme launched in 2017, aimed at assisting business and local communities in upgrading to a gigabit capable connection.
Why get a Dedicated Internet Connection with this scheme?
Using one of our pre-registered packages, the Voucher contributes toward the following qualifying costs up to a maximum of £2500:
With this scheme you can claim up to £2,500 on your dedicated internet connection.
1) Call us on [XXX] or fill out our enquiry form to see if you’re eligible
2) If you qualify you’ll receive confirmation from the government
3) We’ll install your line and inform the government
4) We receive the government voucher once it’s been confirmed you’re live As an approved Government partner, QNet works to find our if you’re eligible and then carries out all the hard work to help you claim your voucher.
The Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme is open to small and medium businesses that meet the following criteria:
1) Employ fewer than 250 people
2) Annual turnover of less than €50m and/or annual balance sheet total less
3) Have not received more than the permitted amount of de minimis aid in the last 3 years